Why we offer a warranty
It’s really important to us that you enjoy Matt to the fullest, and we go to great lengths to make that happen. However, Matt is still manufactured by humans, and although very rare, it could happen that something went wrong. If this is the case, we’ll do everything we can to fix it!
Thanks to the durable materials we use, we’re so confident about Matt’s superior quality, that we aren’t afraid to offer you a 10-year warranty.
What is covered by the warranty
We’re so confident about Matt’s superior quality, that we aren’t afraid to offer you a 10-year warranty.
- Any manufacturing errors and defects or physical flaws that have caused a clear reduction of more than 2.5 cm of the material.
- A manufacturing error, causing defects to the foam material, despite normal use.
What is not covered by the warranty
Using your warranty
- Incorrect use of the product (e.g. regularly using the mattress as a bouncy castle).
- If the reason behind the complaint is the consequence of circumstances that are unrelated to the product itself (e.g. pouring the contents of your fishbowl all over Matt).
- Normal wear and tear.
- A Matt that was purchased through other channels than our official sales points
- Personal comfort preferences, after the 120 days trial period has ended.
- Must formed by a damp room or floor. The mattress ventilates excellent thanks to its open cell structure but is not resistant to a damp floor or room.
Please send an email with proof of your purchase and a description of your problem to: [email protected] You will hear back from us as soon as possible.
If your warranty is granted
If your warranty is granted, we will examine whether it is possible to repair the mattress; if not, we will send you a new mattress.