We at Matt Sleeps B.V. (let’s just say Matt) have the website (www.MattSleeps.com) under management. We as managers and masterminds of MattSleeps are registered at Hannie Dankbaarpassage 14, 1053 RT in Amsterdam.
- Some MattSleeps visitor data is permanently stored. Don’t worry, it is completely anonymous. Even if you would visit our website 138 times a day we would still not be able to find out who you are. And even if it would be possible to track your data, we prefer spending our energy to stuff that really matters...both for you and for us.
- Ever heard of the high security prison Alcatraz? Well, let’s say we are a kind of digital Alcatraz, but instead of the worst criminals of the world we store your data under lock and key. Safe and sound!
- Because we are continuously striving for perfection, we might send you an email once in a while to enhance the Matt-experience.
- Yam, the digital consumption of cookies offers you a helping hand. No, this is not about being hungry, but about storing your preferences if you would decide to visit us again. We considered doing this ourselves but taking into account a game of memory already keeps us busy for an hour or two, we highly appreciate the helping cookie hand.
- No digital hunger? No worries, most Internet browsers have an opt out feature.
- Cookies can always be removed via your computer’s browser.
Let’s assume you would go for a phenomenal night’s rest and you would order our magic Matt. In that case we would still like to share a few things about the data you entrust us.
Data provided by the client
Our couriers are fantastic, but unfortunately they (still) aren’t mind reading mentalists..
So until their magic skills have developed, we still need your data to successfully handle your order.
Data provided to third parties
We will never, and we clearly state never, share your data with third parties. That’s a promise!
Unless the judge enforces us of course, but in that case you must have been extremely naughty.
Customer data adjustments
Would you like to adjust your data, no problemo - adjustments can be done via our website or via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Unsubscribe : Would you like to unsubscribe or change your data? Make it happen by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When updating this policy, we will not spam you with our updates. If you would still like to review it, the new policy version will be at your disposal on our website.